What is an accidental American?
An accidental American is a citizen of a country other than the United States, who may also be considered a U.S. citizen under U.S. nationality law but is not aware of having U.S. status, or has only become aware of it recently during adulthood.
In recent times, such a person will be bullied by the USA, discriminated and persecuted in her own country while her "true" authorities do nothing to protect her.
Accidental American Survey
We have a survey to help us defend our rights and build this website.Participate in the survey!
Nous faisons une enquête pour aider à défendre nos droits et construire ce site Internet.Participez à l'enquête!
Tenemos una encuesta para ayudar a defender nuestros derechos y construir esta página web.¡Participe en la encuesta!
Goal and future updates
This website will present useful information to inform people and authorities.
- Such information can be used to demand changes to relieve accidental Americans' struggle.
- We will try to translate this site in various languages. Since one of the absurd point of this situation is that a lot don't speak English.
What we are trying to answer
- Who is affected around the world?
- Is there a real link between accidental Americans and the US?
- What are the negative consequences for these people?
- Remind the USA and any state of their duties towards their citizens.
- And finally, what can we do to change this situation.